Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Runny noses - Day 27

The sidekick and I both have colds. Mine isn't too bad, I have to admit. But poor little man. He can't stand when I whipe his nose... :( So needless to say, it was a low-key day. I woke up a little sore from last nights workout. So just wanted to stay in and hang with the side-kick... did some house work and was just simple.

morning: cup black coffee, bacon, chicken sausage, brussel sprout, egg scramble

lunch: chili, homemade date bar (dates, peacans, almonds, unsweetened dried blueberries, cinnamon) , coconut water

evening: chicken wrapped in bacon, cauliflower pureed with coconut milk and garlic for faux potatoes,

snack: raspberries, pinapple with coconut milk.

1 comment:

  1. Awe I hope you two feel better soon. Nick and Aubrey have had one sickness or another since Christmas. I can't wait until flu & cold season are over.

    ReplyDelete