Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3

Wow, I have already run out of catchy titles... haha

I slept so much last night! I finally fell asleep around 11:30p. Woke up maybe once or twice, falling back asleep, then waking around 6:30a to feed my son. Then pulled him into bed with us and fell back asleep around 7:15a. Waking finally at 10a! My son slept so well this morning! I think he is catching up on all the holiday madness. It was just a day around the house getting things done. Grocery store, laundry... the usual. My husband put up casing around one of our openings in the house (between our family and dinning room). It looks fantastic! I really wanted to go for a hike today, but I won't tempt to go by myself. Yes, I am paranoid to go into the hills... either getting lost or getting eaten by a mountain lion (don't laugh, we really have them!). Okay, okay, maybe that's a little much... :) I really would like to go on a hike soon though. Okay, so down to what I ate today:

morning: medium apple, 2 tbls almond butter, cup of black coffee

afternoon: steak, asparagus (sauteed in coconut oil), half an avocado

evening: 4 eggs, scrabled with 1 cup of spinach and 1 chicken sausage, 5 frozen cherries

I have to say, tonight has been a little tough. I am craving sweets. That is the reason for having the 5 frozen cherries. I needed to have something that was sweet, low in carbs and could take away the edge. Ugh, it's only day 3... sigh.. hahaha I know it will pass. And I know I will get through it.

So I am logging in all my foods now on FitDay.com. Today was 1,543 calories, 112g fat, 49.2g carbs, 94g protein. I would have to say not a bad day with everything. I think I am pretty much on target.

No comments:

Post a Comment