Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19

Today was a stormy day. I had to man our windows the whole day. If the wind blows and it rains, our windows leak... Not cool. And then entertain the side kick too. It was truely an uneventful day.

My workout tonight was great. My lats are a little sore from all the pullups I did yesterday, so it was nice to take a break from them. We did rows and double unders. I finally go the hang of them towards the end of my session. I need to work on those every day... hahah, yeah, that was funny...

morning: black coffee, 4 strips of bacon, 5 eggs, handful asparagus

snack: frozen cherries, raspberries, mixed nuts, coconut milk

afternoon: slice of shepherds pie

evening: slice of shepheds pie

snack: frozen cherries, raspberries, mixed nuts, coconut milk

WOD:
worked on split jerks tonight... I think I found something I really, really like.

300m row
15 double unders
250m row
30 double unders
200m row
45 double unders
150m row
60 double unders

time: 16 min 38 sec

I will have to plug in my next few days of meals into fitday.com. I upped my intake today per my trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment