Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Days 24, 25 and 26th

Geez, time flies! I can't believe that my 30 days is almost up! It was easier then I thought!

So, my mind is not as memberable then it used to be. So day 24 and 25 is not going to be posted with food. I will say, that I ate well and strict. No cheats. Day 25's WOD was a great one. It was 200 meter run, 1 min rest, 200 meter row, 1 min rest, 3 rounds. I did it in 10:05. And two guys really pushed me thru the workout. They have been a huge help with my workouts and I thank them emensly.

Day 26:

Today I decided to get on the scale. I told myself to stay off the stupid thing, but I really wanted to see my progression. And today was a good day! I hit my first major mile stone today. I wanted to get to 200lbs. Today is the day. So it took me a tad over 6 months. I think that is a GREAT accomplishment if I do say so myself ;) hehe.

So 1 more pound and I will be out of the 200's. I am so friggen happy. I will never, ever be this weight again. That is a promise I make to myself. So now I need to make a few more goals...

1. By March 23, 2009, loose 15lbs

2. By July 4, 2009, loose 45lbs

With these calculations, this will be 2lbs per week. I just have to remember to eat more. I think I will stick to being strict, and if I go out and want a drink (and I will stick with red wine) I will allow myself. But I will not drink nightly, or even weekly. I don't need to be drinking...

morning: almond, apple pancakes (so good), bacon, cup of black coffee

afternoon: bacon, chicken apple sausages, brussel sprouts, all sauteed

evening: chili, banana and almond butter, coconut water


WOD: 21 -15 -9

35lbs kettlebell swing
15lb thrusters
knees to elbows

Time: 9:55

No comments:

Post a Comment