Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9

This morning was an non sleeping in day. Got up and headed down to a good friend of mine's house. I went with her to her class, as she teaches a totally body workout at one of the gyms. Another good friend of ours meet up with us and did the class also. It was a great class. It worked everything. Since yesterday's workout, Fran beat me into submission, I had to take a couple breathers in today's class. My muscles were screaming! Anyway, it was a great class with great friends. Fun morning! After our workout, we headed over to Sweet Tomatoes. It's a salad bar place. Got a great big ass salad and i pul olive oil on it with a little vinegar. Loaded up with lots of veggies, eggs, sunflower seeds and chicken. Yum, Yum!

morning: 1 cup black coffee

WOD: total body cardio class 60 minutes

afternoon: big ass salad; spinach, mixed greens, cucumber, broccoli, butternut squash, carrots, mushrooms, eggs, sunflowers, grilled chicken, olive oil and vinegar

snack: bacon!! ( i was craving me some bacon like something fearce this afternoon! haha)

evening: 4oz steak, spoonful of almond butter

*didn't record anything in Fitday.com today as I am not going to attempt the salad input... lazy, yes :)

Tomorrow is a day of much needed rest. And with that, I am off to dream land...

No comments:

Post a Comment