Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 15

I woke this morning realizing I totally forgot to write last night! And a great friend of mine gave me a little nudge as a reminder :).

Yesterday was a great day. I went to lunch with another old friend of mine that I used to work with. I hadn't seen him in over 4 years. He met my son and was totally blown away. He also has a new son (5 months old) and he said he looks identical to my son. And, his name is Jake. Then we laughed and he asked where my husband was 15 months ago! haha We had sushi and I went with the hand rolls and it was perfect.

After lunch, I called one of my girlfriends and we met up for a walk. We walk for 80 minutes. My legs were pretty tired afterwards, but it felt great. I should throw in a long walk weekly because it was really nice to get out.

morning: cup of black coffee with coconut milk

afternoon: two handrolls, no rice, one spicy tuna, one spicy scallops. both filled with veggies wrapped in seaweed

evening: homemade meatballs with grass-fed beef, liverwurst, Italian seasonings, pepper, salt and balsamic vinegar. heated some tomato paste and water, and put it on the meatballs... sooo good

WOD: 80 minute walk -fast pace

And thank you Hope. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment