Monday, January 11, 2010

About dead - Day 11

Today was over all a rough day. It started with my side kick waking at 1am. He is teething and having rough go of it. I rocked him back to sleep within about 45 minutes. Then, 4am, awake again. No problem... got up, got him a bottle, rocked him and brought him back into bed with us. He slept until 6am. My husband had to get up for work at 5:45a and the side kick just didn't want to go back to sleep. He was fussing from 6a to 11:30a. Where did my little angel go? I felt so bad for him. I sucked it up, cause that is what a mommy does. He did sleep for a couple hours (of course do I take advantage of it and sleep myself? noooooo)....

The afternoon was okay. He was still fussy. I just kept him busy, as busy as I could. Then I looked at the workout for today. I was skurd...

morning: primal breakfast sammy ("busicut" was about a cup of almond flour and one egg, pinch of salt) two strips of bacon, turkey sausage and a fried egg

late afternoon: chicken breast wrapped in bacon, baked with coconut oil

evening: handful of almonds, banana, 4 prunes

WOD:

800m run
100 push ups
400m run
100 situps
200m run
50 pushups
100m run
50 situps

time: 29:47

That workout was an absolute bitch... My arms are killing me. I rocked the situps. I was happy with that. Even the guys were impressed with my situp skills! hahaha It kinda frustrated me that one of the girls did NOT do all the pushups as called for. And she wasn't going all the way down... and then I thought, oh well, you only get back what you put out... I only needed to worry about myself and how my form was, not others.

But I felt kinda crappy before we all started this. The trainer was explaining what we needed to do and I didn't understand what she was saying... and I asked a question. It was not really cut and dry and it was confusing. So I asked another question and a guy moaned and walked away. Wow... really? Next time, I guess I will just keep my mouth shut and figure it out as I go along. It kinda made me feel bad that this guy was being a tool. Even one of the girls said to be nice... so I said out loud "sorry for being that person"... after the workout he came up to me and said I did a good job. Maybe that was his way of saying sorry... geez people...

No comments:

Post a Comment