Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rest Day - Day 6

Yesterday's workout rocked my world. This morning I woke up and felt it. Not bad, but still felt it. I knew I would be walking around San Fransico today, so it would work itself out. Went to a great place in SF called Mixt Greens. It was an organic salad bar. The back wall was all bins of lettuce. It was so friggen cool. Met up with my bff and a great friend. This great friend is a former personal trainer of mine. She is amazing, in all aspects. We talked about eating, working out and planned a hiking trip :). It was a great day. Oh, and lots and lots of walking around SF.

morning: 1 cup of black coffee

afternoon: cobb salad (nutrition from site: 530 cals, 35g fat, 10g carbs, 44g protein)

snack: apple with almond butter

night: steak, brussel sprouts (roasted with evoo)

fitday: 1,157 cals, 81.6g fat, 42.1g carbs, 74.7g protein

totals: 1,687 cals, 116.6g fat, 52.1g carbs, 118.7g protein

Tonight I feel good. I am tired, but not exhausted. I am still working on the getting to sleep earler thing. That is my true down fall right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment