Monday, January 18, 2010

Rainy day - Day 18

Woke up this morning to rain. The sound of tapping on the window, looking up and seeing the bare tree swaying back and forth by the window. It's a cold rain too. The kind where you don't want to get out of bed, just snuggle and stay warm. My sidekick had other plans tho. hehe

We got up around 8:30a. Not bad at all. And my husband had the day off. I decided to head to the gym this morning to get it out of the way. I much prefer to go in the mornings. I had a full day afterwards. Got to the gym and the owner came up to me and asked me if I was a morning person. He said I wasn't my normal chipper self. I told him I was tired. He looked at me and said "You are not eating enough then"... and walked away.... After my warm up, I went to him to ask him a few questions. I did tell him that my son is teething and has woken up a few times a night the last week, which I am not used to. He said that could play a small part in it, but it's mainly because of my lack of food intake. So I told him about the recording of Fitday and told him my range and he said that I am eating way too low of calories... Ugh... So I am going to email one of the nutritionist from the gym and dial it in. He also said to loose the intermittent fasting right now. Okay, so that means I need to eat more. And here I thought I was doing pretty good. I know I am, but if I can add more food and the weight fly off, then I will go that route.

morning: cup of coffee, coconut milk

afternoon: BAS (big ass salad)... spinach, cucumbers, mushrooms, butternut squash, egg, broccoli, grilled chicken, raisins, sunflower seeds, poppy seed dressing, iced tea... desert: honey dew melon, kiwi and slivered almonds

evening: shepherds pie: meat, veggies, topped with collie flower that was mashed like potatoes... it was soooooo good. i got it off of Mark's Daily Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment