Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rest Day - Day 13

Today was the first real day that I had a hard time. Well, it was really this evening. I wanted a glass of wine really, really bad. And, well, chocolate.

My side kick is going thru something. He has four new teeth coming in. So he is cranky. I was able to take him out to the store today. He did great. We came home, he had a bottle and took a nap. Then about an hour or so later, he woke up. And all he did was cry and cry and cry. I tried a bottle again. I changed his diaper. I gave him tylenol and teething tablets. Nothing would work. I walked around with him. Just holding him telling him I was right there and I wasn't going anywhere. I just held him, rocked him, bounced him, held him like a football, just anything I could think of. It made me so sad I couldn't comfort him. I got him down finally for bed after a while, but then the wanting of wine set in. So, in order to kick that, I grabed some frozen raspberries and pineapple, drizzled some coconut milk over it and ate that. At least I controlled the beast tonight. It's a start.

afternoon: 2 chicken sausages, 4 scrambled eggs

evening: chicken, bacon, brussel sprouts in coconut milk

snack: frozen raspberries, pineapple with coconut milk

No comments:

Post a Comment